ERASMUS+ BUILDING A BRAND CALLED EUROPE 2020-1-IT02-KA229-079179_2
The project Building a Brand called Europe includes European partner schools from Italy (coordinator), Romania, Croatia and Estonia.
The activities will involve students in a progressive path of knowledge, promotion and enhancement of business ideas starting from good practices activated locally in their own country and school of origin.
P1. Other Projekt Events. Oktoober 2020.
- First web conference with project team members.
Brainstorming. Planification of First Activities, outlining of a communication and dissemination plan, procedure to follow for the students' and teachers' selection (to be presented at the opening events).
The meeting will be run by the coordinating School.
- Signature of Partnership agreements.
- Schools registration on eTwinning and TwinSpace.
P2. Other Projekt Events. November 2020.
- BBE presentation event at all partner schools simultaneously and connected via the web.
During this meeting the project will be introduced, activities, goals, and modalities of participation explained. The event will be opened to the students of all the schools, to their families, and to the headmasters of the other educational institutions of the involved territories.
The BBE project presentation will be recorded and uploaded on the websites of each partner school and on the project TwinSpace.
The simultaneity of the presentation in all partner countries will give the opportunity to the presents to ask questions and receive information.
P3. Other Projekt Events. Detsember 2020.
- After one month from the publication of the call for applications on the websites of each partner school, the project staff will proceed to the selection of the participants for each institute and of the teachers (2 for each group of 8 students who will participate in the mobility action), including students belonging to disadvantaged categories in order to guarantee school social inclusion.
- The practical-logistic aspects (booking of travel tickets, organisation of accommodation solutions -> Hotel, Residence or host families, full board) will be discussed by the staff of each partner school during the web meeting.
- Registration of the selected participants on TwinSpace for the organisation of the spots to be presented before each mobility and on the Mobility Tool platform.
P4. Other Projekt Events. February 2021.
- The first transnational meeting will be run by the "Liceul de Turism Calimanesti" which will host the first mobility in March.
- Evaluation, monitoring and tasks of each referent will be dealt with during the online meeting as well as the organisation of the educational and leisure activities (including visits to the city, museums, and places of interest).
- Teachers will prepare reports including feedback questionnaires that will be submitted to the nobility participants, daily diaries that will be filled in by the accompanying teachers during the activities to assess the commitment and interest shown by the students and the ability to work in groups.
|- The Romanian students will present their own product and/or typical activity developed at school through a maximum 6-minute commercial spot. They will write the texts, choose the music, and edit the commercial spot with the support of their teachers. The spot will be uploaded on the project eTwinning site. Through the TwinSpace forum, pupils will be able to ask questions to the Romanian students and ask about the product or activity presented.
P5. Other Projekt Events. March 2021.
- Realisation of pre-departure workshops for all participants:
anguage and cultural preparation workshop, as well as the explanation of the practical and ogistical aspects of the mobility, information on host cultures, travel tips, and other useful information.
- First pre-departure virtual mobility to Romania, with the division into four mixed groups of 8 students each, each group will analyse a country different from their own. Then, after one week, the information collected on the four countries by each group will be presented in turn. Finally, the students will be tested in a short game/questionnaire on the host countries and discuss about differences and similarities found.
C1. Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils. March 2021.
P6. Other Projekt Events. May 2021.
- The second transnational meeting will be run by the Croatian school "Antun Matijasevic Karamaneo Vis", which will host the second mobility action. The topics of the activities, the modalities of delivery, and general aspects of the host country will be discussed during the meeting. The Croatian group will present its product through a commercial spot of max. 6 minutes. [The Croatian students will write the texts, choose the music, and edit the commercial spot with the support of their teachers. The spot will be uploaded on the project eTwinning site. Through the TwinSpace forum, pupils will be able to ask questions to the Croatian students and ask about the product presented.
C2. Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils. September 2021.
P7. Other Projekt Events. September 2021.
- Second virtual mobility on eTwinning, during which the international working groups previously created will have to map the initiatives and policies implemented by national and regional nstitutions in the different countries involved, about supporting youth enterprises and start-ups.
The participants will also carry out a brand research of young companies, born from school/university projects, to have a more global idea about the communication programmes and plans made by young companies in Croatia as well as in the other partner countries.
- The identification of the logo and graphics of the "B.B.E." brand will be initiated by activating an nteractive contest in the TwinSpace in which all students will be able to participate and then vote on the options for the choice of the logo.
P8. Other Projekt Events. Detsember 2021.
The Estonian institute "Narva Soldino Gümnaasium" will host the third transnational meeting.
The daily activities and the monitoring of the participants will be discussed during the virtual
meeting. The contact persons will present the reports and discuss the results achieved and any
critical aspects and corrective actions taken/to be taken. Besides, the accompanying teachers will
analyse feedback questionnaires and daily diaries for pupils' participation evaluation.
The Estonian pupils will write the texts, choose the music, and edit the commercial spot with the
support of their teachers. The spot will be uploaded on the project eTwinning site. Through the
TwinSpace forum, pupils will be able to ask questions to the Estonian students and ask about the
product or activity presented.
P9. Other Projekt Events. February 2022.
The Estonian gymnasium will lead the third virtual mobility.
The aim will be:
1) to discuss the results obtained during the previous mobilities through the eTwinning forum;
2) students, divided into four mixed groups, will study examples of innovative communication
campaigns through the network, in synergy with sales strategies and will carry out an analysis of
the contexts in which the new common brand will be launched (starting from the available data and
nformation, to identify the different stakeholders)
3) The data will be uploaded to the TwinSpace so that everyone can consult it.
4) Students will choose the final logo and graphics of the "BBE" brand, and the contest will be closed.
C3. Short-term exchanges of groups of pupils. March 2022.
P10. Other Projekt Events. April 2022.
The "C. Ubertini" school will host the fourth and last mobility action.
During the video call meeting, all involved teachers will analyse the results achieved during the last transnational exchange and will plan activities for the final mobility.
talian students will upload the last video spot. As usual, pupils can interact on the eTwinning platform.
⛳ Narva Soldino Gümnaasium
Tallinna mnt. 40, 21006 Narva Kooli registrinumber: 75026690